I have had an amazing few weeks. First I was nominated for a Liebster Award by May @ Messy Money, second a Plutus Award in the “Best Kept Secret Personal Finance Blog” Category and now Mel @ brokeGirlrich had nominated me for the for a Versatile Blogger Award. Sweet!
What the heck is a Versatile Blogger Award?
Well until I was nominated I had no idea what the award was myself, basically the Versatile Blogger Award is an award that gets passed from blogger to blogger. It’s a good way to get to know one another a little better once nominated you need to post 7 things that others don’t know about you and nominated a few others for the award. So here goes.
7 things you don’t know about me
I posted 20 random things about me post back in July, so I need to dig deep for seven more.
1. I love animals. At one time growing up I took care of 4 dogs and 3 cats.
2. I had a BlogSpot blog call “Until Debt Do Us Part” before Debt Discipline and I had any idea who Gail Vaz Oxlade was.
3. Spiderman is my favorite superhero and Batman a close second. They ruled my youth until a little thing called Star Wars came along.
4. I have lived in New York all my life, except for a single year. After college I could not land a full time job. I move to Florida to live with my Parents. After 1 year almost to the date I return to New York to start my career.
5. In my 20’s I preformed stand up comedy 5 or 6 times, My first time was done on a darn.
6. I have won over $1000 playing blackjack.
7. I once had to video tape a deposition of Axl Rose of Guns & Roses.
So there’s my seven. Now on to my nominations, I nominate the follow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award:
I can’t wait to hear their 7 things.